Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Snapshots of People

I was asked recently what person has had the biggest impact on my life and I squirreled around the question by dropping a few names to satisfy the curious. I wasn't satisfied though, because there have been so many people that have had tremendous impact on my life. Some of them lord it over me and some haven't a clue. The lords know who they are, but the clueless can't even begin to imagine. It is my design to dedicate a little corner of Dystopia to these people, to pay a little homage to what they have meant for me.

I will use their real names whenever possible, but I can't promise I won't switch names to protect my innocence.

Some of these people I hardly know at all. Some have wandered in and out, and others have larger or smaller hooks in my life from odd angles. I have no hope to do any of these people justice for who they really are. I just want to share a few sketches of interesting people and the fleeting moments in which I saw them shine or reflect something significant.

Thomas

No comments: